How do I select multiple photos in Lightroom CC?
To select a photo and all photos between it and the active photo, Shift-click a photo. To select all the photos, choose Edit > Select All or press Ctrl+A (Windows) or Command+A (Mac OS).
How do I select multiple photos to import?
Just click your first image, hold down Shift, and click the last image in the series. This will not only select the two images you clicked on, but also all images in between.
How do you select multiple photos on iPhone?
How to Select Multiple Photos on an iPhone
- Launch the Photos app. …
- Tap "Select" at the top right of the screen.
- Lightly tap each photo you want to select. …
- When you're ready, tap the Share button (the box with an arrow coming out of it in the bottom left corner) or Delete to take action on selected photos.
How do I select multiple photos to import on Mac?
To select a group of photos located next to each other, click the first photo, then hold down Shift as you click the last photo. To select multiple photos that are not adjacent to each other, hold down the Command key as you click each photo.
How do you select multiple images in Photoshop?
Select all three images by holding down the Shift key, clicking the first image, and then clicking the last image. Click Open.
How do I mass delete in Lightroom?
When you've checked (rejected) all the images you want to delete, press Command + Delete (Ctrl + Backspace on a PC) on your keyboard. This opens a pop-up window where you can choose to delete all rejected photos from Lightroom (Delete) or from your hard drive (Delete from Disk).
Can you batch edit in Lightroom mobile?
Batch editing for iOS
Batch editing has finally arrived in Lightroom Mobile for iOS. To use the feature, activate “selection mode” by long-tapping on a photo in the grid or by tapping on the three-dot menu in the top-right corner and choosing Select.
How do I select multiple photos in Windows?
To select multiple files in Windows 10 from a folder, use the Shift key and select the first and last files at the end of the entire range that you want to select. To select multiple files in Windows 10 from your desktop, hold down the Ctrl key while clicking each file until they are all selected.
How do I save multiple images in Photoshop?
- Do one of the following: Choose File > Automate > Batch (Photoshop)...
- Specify the action you want to use to process files from the Set and Action pop-up menus. …
- Choose the files to process from the Source: … pop-up menu
- Configure file naming, storage, and processing options.
How do you delete multiple images at once?
Fortunately, you can select and delete multiple photos at the same time.
- Open the folder that contains the images you want to delete.
- Hold down the "Ctrl" key on the keyboard.
- Use your mouse to click on the thumbnails or icons of the images you want to delete. …
- People are reading.
How do I select and delete photos in Lightroom?
How to Delete Photos in Lightroom
- Click on the photo you want to delete to select it.
- Go to Photo > Delete Photo.
- Choose to delete your photo from your drive or from Lightroom only.
- Now your photo has been removed!