Launch Google Play Store. Touch the menu icon, then touch "My apps & games". You will be shown a list of apps that were on your old phone. Choose the ones you want to migrate (you may not want to move brand- or carrier-specific apps from your old phone to your new one) and download them.
Can you transfer installed apps from one phone to another?
On your old device
Open the app, agree to its terms, and give it permission to access files on your device. Find the app you want to save and tap the three-dot menu icon next to it. Select "Share”, then select a destination that you can access on your other phone, such as Google Drive or an email to yourself.
Can apps be synced between Android devices?
Open your phone's Settings app. Tap Accounts. If you have more than one account on your phone, touch the one you want to sync. Tap Account Sync.
How do I transfer everything to my new phone?
Switch to a new Android phone
- Sign in with your Google account. To check if you have a Google account, enter your email address. If you don't have a Google account, create a Google account.
- Sync your data. Learn how to back up your data.
- Check that you have a Wi-Fi connection.
Will Smart Switch transfer apps?
With Smart Switch, you can transfer your apps, contacts, call and message logs, photos, videos and other content to your new Galaxy device quickly and easily, whether you're upgrading from an older Samsung smartphone, another Android device, an iPhone, or even a Windows phone.
How do I transfer everything from my old Samsung to my new Samsung?
Transfer content with a USB cable
- Connect the phones with the USB cable from the old phone. …
- Launch Smart Switch on both phones.
- Tap Send data on the old phone, tap Receive data on the new phone, and then tap Cable on both phones. …
- Select the data you want to transfer to the new phone. …
- When you're ready to start, tap Transfer.
How do I transfer apps from old Samsung to new Samsung?
Method 1. Transfer Apps by Samsung Smart Switch
- Search for the Smart Switch app in the Galaxy Store or Play Store. …
- Launch the app on both phones and establish a connection. …
- Select the data you want to transfer and click the Transfer button on the phone you want to transfer the data from.
How do I transfer everything from my old Samsung phone to the new one?
Open the Smart switch app on both phones and press Send data or Receive data on the corresponding device. Select Wired or Wireless on the sending device to choose how to transfer data. Wirelessly, the phones will automatically communicate (using an audio pulse) and discover each other, then wirelessly transfer.
How do I transfer apps between devices?
Here's how to transfer apps using the wireless method, which is the easiest.
- Launch Smart Switch on your new phone.
- Select Wireless > Receive > Android.
- Open Smart Switch on your old device.
- Tap Wireless > Send.
- Follow the onscreen prompts on your new device.
How do I sync two Android devices?
Go to phone settings and turn on your Bluetooth feature here. Pair the two cell phones. Pick up one of the phones and using your Bluetooth app, search for the second phone you have. After you turn on the Bluetooth of both phones, the other should automatically show up in the "Nearby Devices" list.
Can apps be shared between devices?
Find the app or game you want to share and tap the three-dot menu icon in the top right corner. Then select “Share” from the menu. The native Android share menu will open. You can "Copy" the link and paste it into any messaging or social media app you like, or select an app to share it directly.