Click and hold the Knife tool in the Tools panel and select the Scissors tool. Click in two places on the inner circle as shown. Select the cut segment with the Selection tool and press Delete to remove it.
How do you get rid of a line in a shape?
Click the line, connector, or shape you want to delete, and then press Delete. If you want to delete multiple lines or connectors, select the first line, hold down Ctrl while you select the other lines, and then press Delete.
How do I remove a line in a box in Illustrator?
For clarity, a simple way is to select 'A' for the white arrow tool: drag a selection across the part of the line on one side of the box and press delete.
How do I remove a line from a shape in Excel?
In Excel, you can delete all objects by using the special Go To function to select all objects, including line shapes, and then pressing the Delete key.
How do I delete a straight line in Excel?
The easiest way to remove gridlines in Excel is to use the Page Layout tab. Click the Page Layout tab to expand Page Layout Commands, and then go to the Gridlines section. Under Gridlines, uncheck the view box.
How do I remove a line from a shape in Photoshop?
Just click the mask next to the shape layer you're on and that outline will disappear. Click on it again if you ever want to turn it back on.
How do I remove multiple lines in Illustrator?
Remove duplicate lines in Illustrator
Use the Direct Selection Tool to click on each of these lines and hit delete twice. It should leave another line behind, paler than the one it had, and the second delete action will remove any missing anchor points.
How do I delete a shape in VBA?
Step 1 – Hold down the ALT + F11 keys and the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window will open. Step 2 – Click Insert > Module and paste the following macro into the Module window. VBA: Delete all shapes in active worksheet. Step 3 – Press the F5 key to run this macro.
How do I get rid of text box lines in Word?
To remove the border from a text box, follow these steps:
- Click the border of the text box or place the insertion point inside the text box. …
- Select the Text Box option from the Format menu. …
- Click the Colors and Lines tab, if necessary. …
- From the Color dropdown list, select No Line.
- Click OK.
How do I find hidden objects in Excel?
Follow these steps:
- Select the worksheet that contains the hidden rows and columns you need to locate, then access the Special function in one of the following ways: Press F5 > Special. Press Ctrl+G > Special. …
- Under Select, click Visible Cells Only, and then click OK.
What is Ctrl J in Excel?
To search for specific text in Excel, you can use Ctrl + F to open the Find and Replace dialog. …A line break is character 10 in the ASCII character set, and the shortcut Ctrl + J is the ASCII control code for character 10.
How do I remove a line break in Excel 2016?
How do I remove line breaks in my excel file?
- Open the Find/Replace command window.
- Place your cursor in the Find What box. Hold down the Alt key, and then enter "010" from the 10-key portion of your keyboard. …
- Place the cursor in the Replace with box. Press your spacebar once. …
- Click Replace All.
How do I get rid of the lines on the sheets?
Hide grid lines in Google spreadsheets
- Activate the worksheet in which you want to hide the grid lines.
- Click the View option on the menu.
- Click on the Grid Lines options. This will uncheck this option and remove the gridlines from the entire worksheet.