How do you wrap an object around an object in Illustrator?
Follow these steps to wrap text around another object or group of objects:
- Select the fit object. …
- Make sure the wrap object is on top of the text you want to wrap by choosing Object → Arrange → Bring to Front. …
- Choose Object → Text Wrap → Make. …
- Adjust the wrapping area by choosing Object→Text Wrap→Text Wrap Options.
How do I wrap an image around an object in Photoshop?
Drag the image you want to wrap around the object from Windows Explorer. Photoshop places the image on its own layer, which appears in the Layers panel. Click on “Edit | Transform | Warp” to execute the Free Transform Warp option.
How do I wrap text around an object in Photoshop?
Using your type tool, select your text and press Command + A (Mac) or Control + A (PC) to highlight everything. Hold down the Command or Control key and click and drag your text inside your shape. This will automatically change your text to wrap around the inside edge of your shape.
How do I wrap a circle around a pattern in Illustrator?
Start by creating a circle, an object you want to wrap around, and a "copy and paste" version of the object (as shown below). Highlight both objects and select "Object" => "Combine" => "Create". You should now see a continuous pattern between your two objects.
How do I wrap an image?
Wrap text around an image or drawing object
- Select the image or object.
- Select Format, and then under Arrange, select Wrap Text.
- Choose the wrap option you want to apply.