Now in WhatsApp, send the renamed file as a document to the recipient you want to send. After sending it to the intended recipient, ask them to rename the image in their own file manager as . jpg, for example, “ABCd. jpg” and it will show up as the original uncompressed image to them.
How can I send WhatsApp images without losing quality?
Send an uncompressed photo on WhatsApp using Android
- Open the application and enter the chat where you want to send the photo.
- Click on the clip (DO NOT SELECT THE PHOTO).
- Instead of a photo, you'll click the Documents option with the text file icon.
How do I send photos by WhatsApp?
How to share photos on WhatsApp for Android
- Tap the camera button to the right of the message field.
- Touch the button to take your photo. Touch and hold to take a video instead.
- Add a caption or use the crop and rotate tools to customize it.
- Touch the Send button to send your photo. Source: Android Central.
How do I send an iPhone photo as a JPEG?
How to Change iPhone Camera to Take Images in JPEG Format Again
- Open the "Settings" app on iPhone and go to "Camera"
- Choose "Formats" and select "Most Compatible" to take photos in JPEG format on iPhone camera.
- Exit Settings.
How do you send high-quality photos?
If you want to send high-quality, original photos to your friends and family, there's only one good way to do it: with a cloud storage provider. Social networks like Facebook and Instagram do not store the original files; they reduce quality, so pages load faster.
Why does WhatsApp DP reduce image quality?
There is one more app where you can set WhatsApp DP to a full size image without cropping and losing quality, but you need to modify the image before setting it on WhatsApp, with WhatsCrop you can set your DP profile to square shape and auto resize it, and also you can change the background of your image.
Why does WhatsApp reduce image quality?
The reason: WhatsApp reduces the size of the image before sending it to the recipient. Which, in turn, reduces image quality. There can be many reasons why they do this, from reducing bandwidth usage, to reducing the load on their servers, to reducing the time it takes for the image to be sent and received.
How do I send an image as a file?
Share media, documents, location, contacts or links from Messenger Rooms
- Open an individual or group chat.
- Press Attach. Then touch: Document to select a document from your phone. …
- You can also add captions to photos and videos. Swipe between photos to add captions to each one.
- Press Send .
How do I submit an image in a form?
You need to choose a folder and choose an app installed on your phone or iCloud Drive. Just open the image and choose the WhatsApp contact to whom you need to send the file. Now choose Document instead of Photo and select the image file you want to share for Files. That is all.
How do I turn iPhone photos into documents?
How to Convert Images to PDF on Your iPhone and iPad
- Download and launch PDF Expert.
- Tap the blue plus sign at the bottom to add the file you want to convert. You can import an image from the Photos & Files app, your computer, or cloud storage.
- Touch... More in the file.
- Select Convert to PDF.
- That is all!
How do I send WhatsApp photos to my gallery?
First of all, launch WhatsApp on your Android and go to the conversation thread where your photo is present. Just tap on the download icon to save this photo to your device. You can find all the downloaded photos in the Gallery of your device. Just go to the Gallery app and find the "WhatsApp Images" folder.
How do I send a photo and a text message on WhatsApp?
Resend WhatsApp photo with caption on Android
- Open WhatsApp and go to the image you want to forward.
- Long press on the image. …
- Tap the 'Share Icon'. …
- After tapping on the 'Share' icon, you will see the option of all social media and other apps.
How do I forward a WhatsApp image to an email?
Click on the photo and there you will see the Share icon. Step 2. When you click on the Share icon, several options will appear on the screen. Choose the Mail option, and a new mail will be created, and you can simply add the email address you want to send the images to.