Press 'Alt' + 'F' or click to select 'Font'. Use the mouse or the arrow keys to scroll through the list of available fonts. To change the font size press 'Alt' + 'E' or click to select and use the mouse or arrow keys to increase or decrease the font size, Fig. 5.
How do I change the default font size in Windows 7?
How to change the size of text and icons in Windows 7
- Open Ease of Access settings by pressing Windows Logo Key + U. …
- Under Explore all settings, select Make the computer easier to see.
- Under Make things on the screen bigger, select Change the size of text and icons.
- On the next screen there are two options.
How do I fix my font in Windows 7?
Isolate a damaged TrueType font using the Fonts folder:
- Choose Start > Settings > Control Panel.
- Double-click the Fonts icon.
- Select all fonts in the Fonts folder, except fonts installed by Windows. …
- Move the selected fonts to a temporary folder on the desktop.
- Restart Windows.
- Try to recreate the problem.
Where is the fonts folder in Windows 7?
Fonts are stored in the Windows 7 Fonts folder. Once you have downloaded new fonts, you can also install them directly from this folder. To access the folder quickly, press Start and select Run or press Windows Key+R. Type (or paste) %windir%fonts in the Open box and select OK.
How do I change my font size?
To make the font size smaller or larger:
- Open the settings app on your device.
- Tap Accessibility Font size.
- Use the slider to choose the font size.
How do I change my font size in Windows 7?
Change text size in Windows 7
- Right-click on the desktop and select Screen resolution.
- Click "Make text and other elements larger or smaller"
- Select a percentage: Lowest, Medium, or Highest (100, 125, or 150 percent) and click Apply.
- Log out and back in (or restart the computer).
How do I change the font size on the menu bar in Windows 7?
menu font size change
- Right click on the desktop and click personalize.
- Click Windows Color and click Advanced Appearance Settings.
- Click on the advanced tab.
- Below the items, click the dropdown menu and select Icons.
- You can change the fonts, size, and style.
How do I make my screen fit my Windows 7 monitor?
On Windows 7:
- Click the Windows button to open the start menu.
- Click Appearance and Personalization.
- Under Display, click Make text and other items larger or smaller. Adjust the magnification setting to Lowest (100%), Medium (125%), or Highest (150%). …
- In the menu on the left, select Adjust resolution.