How do I resize an object in Illustrator?
- Click the "Selection" tool or arrow in the Tools panel and click to select the object you want to resize.
- Choose the "Scale" tool from the Tools panel.
- Click anywhere on the stage and drag up to increase the height; drag to increase the width.
How do you scale without distortion in Illustrator?
Currently, if you want to resize an object (by clicking and dragging a corner) without distorting it, you have to hold down the Shift key.
What is a rectangle with rounded corners called?
) is called a stadium.
How do I activate the corners in Illustrator?
To access the corner settings:
- Double-click the hot corners widget.
- Select the corner and click the Corners link in Control Panel or the Properties panel. You can also specify a corner radius in the Corners dropdown list.
How do I change the width and height in Illustrator?
Click "Edit Artboards" to display all artboards in your project. Move the cursor over the artboard you want to resize, and then press Enter to bring up the Artboard Options menu. Here, you'll be able to enter a custom width and height, or choose from a range of preset dimensions.
How do I resize multiple objects in Illustrator?
Using Transform Each
- Select all the objects you want to scale.
- Select Object > Transform > Transform Each, or use the shortcut command + option + shift + D.
- In the dialog that appears, you can choose to scale the objects, move them horizontally or vertically, or rotate them by a specific angle.