Why is my Wi-Fi not working on my phone?
Rebooting your phone can clear glitches and help it reconnect to Wi-Fi. If your phone still won't connect, then it's time to reset it. In the Settings app, go to "General Management". There, tap "Reset". … Your phone will reboot; try connecting to Wi-Fi again.
What to do when Wi-Fi doesn't work?
- Check the lights on your WiFi router.
- Reboot your router and modem.
- See if your WiFi is working on other devices.
- Make sure there is no Internet outage in your area.
- Connect to your WiFi router with an Ethernet cable.
- Reset your router to factory settings.
- Eliminate any obstructions blocking your WiFi signal.
How do I fix a poor Wi-Fi connection on my phone?
Try resetting network settings
Go to your phone settings, navigate to the Reset menu and select Reset Network Settings. Hit enter and all network settings will be reset. now try return to log on your home Wi-Fi network and see if that fixes the problem.
Why is my WiFi not working but connected?
There are many possible reasons why the Internet is not working. Your router or modem may be out of date, your DNS cache, or your IP address may be experiencing a failure, or your internet service provider may be experiencing outages in your area. The problem could be as simple as a faulty Ethernet cable.
How do I reset my WiFi on my Android?
How to reset network settings on an Android device
- Open the Settings app on your Android.
- Scroll to and tap "General Management" or "System," depending on which device you have.
- Tap "Reset" or "Reset Options".
- Tap the words "Reset Network Settings."
How do I get my phone to connect to the Internet?
To connect an Android phone to a wireless network:
- Press the Start button and then press the Apps button. …
- Under "Wireless & networks," make sure "Wi-Fi" is turned on, then touch Wi-Fi.
- You may need to wait a moment as your Android device detects wireless networks in range and displays them in a list.