For iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, you can also connect your device via a USB cable and select File→Get Photos and Videos→From Camera or Card Reader. Elements recognizes the device and Photo Downloader opens, giving you options to import all photos or selected images.
How do I import photos into Photoshop Elements?
1 Choose File > Get Photos & Videos > From Camera or Card Reader, or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+G (Windows) or Command+G (Mac OS). 2 From the drop-down menu in the Source area, choose your digital camera or card reader. Once you've selected a device, all the photos on it are loaded into the viewer.
How do I import photos into Photoshop Elements 11?
How to move files from folders to Photoshop Elements 11
- Copy files to a folder. …
- Choose File→Get Photos and Videos→From Files and Folders. …
- Select images to import. …
- Specify the Red-Eye Fix and Photo Stacks options. …
- Click the Get Media button.
How do I import my photos from my iPhone to my PC?
First, connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn on your phone and unlock it. Your PC cannot find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.
How do I import photos into Photoshop Elements 15?
Import images from your PC or removable media
Importing images from your hard drive or removable media, such as CDs or flash drives, is easy in Photoshop Elements. Just click the Import button in the upper left corner of the Organizer window. Select "From Files and Folders" from the dropdown menu.
How do I import photos from Photoshop to iPhone?
To upload Elements creations and edited photos to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, use Apple iTunes or Dropbox:
- In iTunes, choose File → Add Files to Library.
- Select the images and videos from a folder on your hard drive that you want to upload to your device.
How do I transfer a photo from iphoto to Photoshop?
Hold down the Shift key or the ⌘ (Command) key to select more than one photo. Now right click and choose "Edit in external editor" from the context menu. The second way to open photos is within the external editor (Photoshop).
How to Photoshop on Apple Photos?
From Photos, right-click the image you want to edit and choose Edit With > Other, then select Photoshop from your applications (or any other photo editor you prefer). The image will open in the third party photo editing app and you will be able to use all the features of that app to edit it.
How do you insert an image in Photoshop on iPad?
Just tap on the toolbar on the left side of the canvas. In the options panel that opens, select the source of the photo you want to add: Camera roll: Touch Camera roll to see all your camera roll photos. Files: Touch Files to navigate through the locations of your files on your iPad.