– Now, after installing a launch PUBG Mobile on your new iOS device, when the login option appears after launching the game, use Facebook or Twitter, whichever is connected to the Android account. This should cause the game to download and sync all the data from your old account to your new iPhone.
Can I transfer PUBG from Android to iOS?
A new pop-up window will appear after login, asking if you want to transfer your PUBG Mobile account data. Play on the agree button. This will start the data transfer process. You can also head to the game settings and tap on the Transfer data option in the top right corner.
How do I transfer my PUBG account to a new phone?
First, install the new bgmi app on your mobile device. Tap to open the app and sign in to the app with the same social media account that you previously used to sign in to PUBG. An Account Data Transfer option will appear on the players screen. Tap the Yes option available on the page.
Can I transfer my account from Android to iPhone?
Moving your photos, contacts, calendars, and accounts from your old Android phone or tablet to your new iPhone or iPad is easier than ever with Apple's Move to iOS app. … Also, You can only transfer data from an Android phone or tablet to an iPhone or iPad running iOS 9 or higher.
Can I transfer my PUBG account?
Krafton stated that those who have played the Livik Map in PUBG Mobile can transfer your account data to Battlegrounds Mobile India. The developers also clarified that those who have transferred their data will also get the pre-registration reward upon downloading the game.
How can I share games from Android to iPhone?
How to transfer files from Android to iPhone using Shareit
- Step 1: Launch Shareit. First, you will need to install Shareit and get it up and running. …
- Step 2: Select Files. Select the files you want to transfer and touch Send.
- Step 3: Connect to IOS/WP. …
- Step 4 – Open the details of the access point. …
- Step 5: Send files.
How do I transfer data from PUBG to Bgmi?
Once a new character is created in Battlegrounds Mobile India, you will see a popup asking about account data transfer. Click I agree. Now you will see another window where you have to select from which SNS (Social Networking Service) account you want to transfer data to BGMI in the old app (PUBG mobile).
Can I sell my PUBG account?
Head over to the PUBG Mobile page and select "Sell PUBG mobile account today. Specify the account details, what you want to sell, and choose the option to put it up for sale. …When a player buys your account, they will be reliably paid out via the payout method you specified.
How do I link my mobile to my PUBG account?
Can I link the account on another device with a different operating system? (Guest)
- Connect to PUBG Mobile on the old device.
- In the lower right corner of the lobby screen, ▲ button: select the Settings menu.
- Select Basic under Settings.
- In the "Link account" section, select the icon for the social networking service you want to link with.
Can Bgmi players play with KR players?
Yes, BGMI can be played with global players. Battlegrounds Mobile India allows players to switch servers, which means they can play with global players. ... Scout, a famous Indian gamer and streamer, has been playing and streaming Battlegrounds Mobile India since its beta launch.
What should I know when switching from Android to iPhone?
What you need to know when switching from Android to iPhone
- Software Requirements.
- Synchronize before switching.
- What content can be transferred?
- Photos and videos.
What is the fastest way to transfer data from Android to iPhone?
On your Android phone, install Move to iOS from the Google Play Store, then open it. Back on your iPhone, tap Continue on the Move from Android screen. A 6 or 10 digit code will appear on the iPhone screen. When prompted, type the code into your old Android phone to start the transfer process.
How can I transfer data from Android to iPhone wirelessly?
Run the file manager on iPhone, tap the More button and choose WiFi Transfer from the pop-up menu, see the following screenshot. Slide the switch to enable it on the WiFi Transfer screen, so that you get a wireless iPhone file transfer address. Connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.