Connect the Android device to the Mac with a USB cable. Launch Android File Transfer and wait for it to recognize the device. Photos are stored in one of two locations, the "DCIM" folder and/or the "Pictures" folder, look in both. Use drag and drop to transfer photos from Android to Mac.
What is the easiest way to transfer photos from Android to Mac?
Connect your Android to your computer and find your photos and videos. On most devices, you can find these files in DCIM > Camera. On a Mac, install Android File Transfer, open it, and then go to DCIM > Camera. Choose the photos and videos you want to move and drag them to a folder on your computer.
How do I transfer pictures from my Android to my Macbook?
How to use it
- Download the app.
- Open AndroidFileTransfer.dmg.
- Drag Android File Transfer to Applications.
- Use the USB cable that came with your Android device and connect it to your Mac.
- Double click Android File Transfer.
- Browse the files and folders on your Android device and copy files.
How do I transfer files from my Android phone to my Mac via USB?
Just follow these quick steps:
- Download Android File Transfer to your computer.
- Remove the USB wall charger adapter from your phone charger, leaving only the USB charging cable.
- Connect your phone to your computer's USB port via the charging cable.
- Open Mac Finder.
- Locate Android File Transfer in your list of drives.
How do I transfer photos from Android to Mac 2020?
Connect your Android to your Mac using USB Cable (In this case, the Android SyncMate module will be automatically installed on your device.) When the device is connected, select the data to sync, set the sync options, and click the Sync button to start the sync process.
How do I get my Mac to recognize my Android phone?
Instead, to connect your Android device to your Mac, turn on Android debugging mode before connecting via USB.
- Press the “Menu” button on your Android device and tap on “Settings”.
- Tap "Applications," then "Development."
- Tap "USB debugging."
- Connect your Android device to your Mac with the USB cable.
How do I transfer photos from Android to Mac wirelessly?
Transfer files from Android to Mac via Bluetooth
- Next, on your Android device, go to Settings > Bluetooth. …
- Tap on Pair on your Android device as well.
- After you've paired your phone or tablet with your Mac, click the Bluetooth icon in your Mac's menu bar. …
- If you want to send files to your Mac, you'll enable Bluetooth Sharing.
How do I transfer pictures from my Samsung phone to my Mac?
Transfer photos and videos to a Mac
- Tap Connected as a media device.
- Touch camera (PTP)
- On your Mac, open Android File Transfer.
- Open the DCIM folder.
- Open the Camera folder.
- Select the photos and videos you want to transfer.
- Drag the files to the desired folder on your Mac.
- Disconnect the USB cable from your phone.
How do I transfer files from my phone to my laptop via USB?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- Using a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the "Charging this device via USB" notification.
- Under "Use USB for", select File transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I transfer videos from phone to computer without USB?
- Download Droid Transfer and connect your Android device (Set up Droid Transfer)
- Open the "Photos" tab from the list of features.
- Click on the "All Videos" header.
- Select the videos you want to copy.
- Click "Copy Photos."
- Select where to save the videos on your PC.
How do I transfer photos from Android phone to computer using USB?
First, connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files.
- Turn on your phone and unlock it. Your PC cannot find the device if the device is locked.
- On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app.
- Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the instructions.