For the last line of text, you'll need to click the original "Selection" path in the Paths dialog. Then click on your second line of text with the text tool, right click and go to "Text Along Path" once more. Your second line of text will now also wrap around the circle path.
How do I make text curve around an image?
Set text wrapping around an image or drawing object
- Select the image or object.
- Go to Format Picture or Format Shape, and select Arrange > Wrap Text. If the window is wide enough, Word displays Wrap Text directly on the Format Picture tab.
- Choose the wrap options you want to apply.
How do you overlay text in gimp?
To add text in GIMP, open a new image (File > New) and then do the following:
- Select the text tool. To select the text tool, click the text tool icon in the main toolbox:
- Start text input. Click inside the image, approximately where you want the text to appear.
- Enter the Text. …
- Close the Editor.
How do I put text around a circle?
Curve text around a circle or other shape
- Go to Insert > WordArt and choose the WordArt style you want. …
- Replace the WordArt placeholder text with your own text.
- Select your WordArt text.
- Go to Format Shape or Format Drawing Tools, choose Type Effects > Transform, and choose the look you want.
How do I write text over an image in Word?
On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Text Box, click anywhere near the image, and then type your text. To change the font or style of the text, highlight it, right-click, and then select the desired text format from the context menu.
Why doesn't my text wrap in Word?
It's a "feature" of Word that has been around for many, many years. You can control this feature by displaying the View tab of the Options dialog box (Tools | Options | View Tab). Look for the check box labeled Fit to Window.
Is Gimp as good as Photoshop?
Both programs have great tools that help you edit your images properly and efficiently. But Photoshop's tools are much more powerful than the GIMP equivalents. Both programs use Curves, Levels, and Masks, but the actual pixel manipulation is stronger in Photoshop.
What color does gimp use for the new text?
Now look in the toolbox and find the color box (it will be pink at this point) near the anti-aliasing and size settings. Click on it, set the color to true black in the text color picker that appears, and click OK. Repeat as needed for any other text on your image.
What is the full form of Gimp?
GIMP is an acronym for GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a freely distributed program for tasks such as photo retouching, image composition, and image creation.