How do I put a GIF in an Outlook email?
To add a GIF in Outlook:
Click the "Insert" tab and click "Pictures" on the ribbon. If the animated GIF is online, click "Images Online". Select the file and then click "Insert". · The file will be inserted into your email message.
How do you insert a GIF into a Gmail email?
Gmail makes it easy to insert a GIF directly into the body of an email. The fastest method is to simply drag and drop the GIF from your desktop into the compose window. You can also click the camera icon to add the GIF inline with your message.
Do GIFs play in emails?
The answer is yes and no. GIF support has expanded in email clients in recent years. In fact, even some versions of Outlook now support animated GIFs in email. Unfortunately, older versions of the platform (Office 2007-2013, specifically) don't support GIFs and instead only display the first frame.
How do I copy and paste an animated GIF?
Copy animated GIFs
Copying GIF is easier than you think. When you see a GIF you like, either through a web search or on social media, just right-click on it and select "Copy Image". If you don't see that option, try clicking the image to open it in a separate page and choose "Copy Image" there.
How do you attach a GIF to an email on Iphone?
- Open Messages, touch and enter a contact, or touch an existing conversation.
- Tap .
- To search for a specific GIF, touch Search images, then enter a keyword, such as birthday.
- Touch the GIF to add it to your message.
- Tap to send.
Do GIFs play in Outlook?
You can enable animated GIFs in Outlook by doing one of the following: In Outlook for Office 365 before version 2008, select File > Options > Advanced. In the Display section, check the box to Play animated GIFs. If you have Outlook for Office 365, version 2008 or higher, use Windows 10 to enable animated GIFs.
How do I insert a GIF?
Add Giphy GIFs to your website
- Head over to the Giphy GIF and find the GIF you'd like to embed.
- Click the Share button at the bottom of the GIF and select iFrame Embed.
- Copy the iFrame embed code with the shortcut CMD+C (on Mac) or CTRL+C (on Windows).
- Navigate to the PageCloud page you'd like to embed the GIF in.
How do you send a GIF in Gmail on iPhone?
Use emojis and GIFs
- On your iPhone or iPad, open any app you can type with, like Gmail or Keep.
- Touch where you can enter text.
- Tap the Emoji icon. . From here, you can: Insert emoji: Touch one or more emoji. Insert a GIF: Tap GIF. Then choose the GIF you want.
- Press Send .
How big can GIFs be in emails?
There's no hard and fast rule on the maximum size of a GIF in email, but the larger the file size, the longer it takes to upload. Aiming for less than 200 kb is a good rule of thumb.
How do I optimize a GIF for email?
Optimizing your animated GIF
- Animate only what you need to animate. The more moving parts there are in your image, the larger the image file size will be when you finally save it for your email. …
- Keep it small. …
- Let it be brief. …
- Minimize your colors.
Are GIFs good for email marketing?
Like the ever-popular emoji, animated GIFs can enliven your email campaigns with an element of surprise, delight, and real purpose. Whether you use them to entertain or educate, GIFs can be used in a variety of engaging ways.
How to copy and paste a GIF on iPhone?
The steps to send a GIF on an iPhone:
- Find your GIF of choice in Safari.
- Touch and press the GIF you want to use.
- When the word Copy appears, tap it to copy your GIF.
- Open iMessage.
- In the text box, press down again until the word Paste appears.
How do you copy a GIF into a text?
Share GIFs from other apps
From there, tap and hold on the GIF image and hit "Copy." Go into iMessage and select a thread of the person you want to send the GIF to. Touch the text box once to bring up the keyboard, and then touch it again to bring up the "Paste" prompt. Tap it when it appears.