How do I change layers in SketchBook?
If you want to move, scale, and/or rotate content on one or more layers, here's how to do it.
- In the Layer Editor, select one or more layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). …
- Select then. …
- Touch and drag the puck to move, scale and/or rotate all content.
How do you bring a layer to the front in SketchBook?
Drag the layer or layers up or down in the Layers panel to the new position. Choose Layer > Arrange, and then choose Bring to Front, Bring to Front, Send to Back, or Send to Back.
How many layers can you have in Autodesk SketchBook?
Note: NOTE: The larger the canvas size, the fewer layers available.
|Sample Canvas Sizes||Supported Android devices|
How do you add an image to a layer in SketchBook?
Android import for handheld device users
- On the toolbar, tap and then. Import image.
- Select an image to import from somewhere on your device or using your camera.
- Use the import tools to position, scale, rotate, mirror and/or flip the image.
- When you're happy with the location and size, tap the arrow.
Where are the layers in SketchBook?
Access layers when UI is hidden
and drag down to select and hold Layer in the menu that appears. This will open the Layer Editor, which appears on the right of the screen. While continuing with the selected layer, use your other hand to make changes in the Layer Editor.
How do I select a layer in SketchBook?
Use a selection as a mask in SketchBook Pro Mobile
- Touch , then .
- Choose a selection type: Rectangle, Oval, Lasso, Polyline, or Magic Wand. If Magic Wand is selected, if you want to test all layers, tap .
- Touch and drag or touch and make your selection. …
- Tap another tool, such as or . …
- When you're done, tap , then .
How do you create a layer in Autodesk?
create a layer
- In the Layer Properties Manager, click New Layer. …
- Enter a new layer name by typing over the name of the highlighted layer. …
- For complex drawings with many layers, enter descriptive text in the Description column.
- Specify the default settings and properties for the new layer by clicking each column.
How are layers separated in SketchBook?
Remove parts of an image
Now, if you want to separate elements of an image and place them on other layers, use the Lasso selection, then Cut, create a layer, then use Paste (found in the Layers Menu). Repeat this for each item you want to separate.
How do I change the color of a layer in Autodesk SketchBook?
How do you change the color of something in Autodesk SketchBook?
- Tap at the bottom of the Layer Editor.
- Tap and tap the bottom section of the Double Puck.
- If your user interface is hidden, with one hand tap and hold the trigger and drag to select Color from the menu. With the other, make changes or select colors.
How do you mirror a layer in SketchBook?
Select the layer you want to flip. On the menu bar, select Image > Mirror Layer.
Are there layers in SketchBook?
Add a layer in SketchBook Pro Mobile
To add a layer to your sketch, in the Layer Editor: In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. … Both on the canvas and in the Layer Editor, the new layer appears on top of the other layers and becomes the active layer.
How do layers move in SketchBook Pro?
Reordering Layers in SketchBook Pro Mobile
In the Layer Editor, tap a layer to select it. Hold down and drag the layer above or below a layer into position.
How do you lock a layer in SketchBook?
Layer Lock in SketchBook Pro Mobile
For tablet and handheld users, to lock a layer, tap a selected layer or double-tap an unselected layer to open the Layers Menu. Tap Lock Layer. Do the same to unlock it.