|Chrome on Windows
|chrome on macOS
|chrome on linux
|Chrome on Android
How do I update Chrome on Android?
Get a Chrome update when it's available
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Store app.
- In the top right corner, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps and devices.
- Under "Available updates," look for Chrome .
- Next to Chrome, tap Update.
How do I know if I have the latest version of Chrome?
Open Google Chrome. Click on the three dots icon at the top right. Click Update Google Chrome. If this button is not visible, that means you are on the latest version of the browser.
Does Google Chrome update automatically?
Chrome updates happen in the background automatically — keeping you running smoothly and securely with the latest features.
Can I install Google Chrome on my Android phone?
On your Android phone or tablet, go to Google Chrome. Press Install. Press OK.
How do I check my version of Google Chrome?
1) Click the Menu icon on the upper right corner of the screen. 2) Click Help and then About Google Chrome. 3) The version number of your Chrome browser can be found here.
What is the difference between Google and Google Chrome?
Google is the parent company that makes the Google search engine, Google Chrome, Google Play, Google Maps, gmail, and many more. Here, Google is the company name and Chrome, Play, Maps, and Gmail are the products. When you say Google Chrome, it means the Chrome browser developed by Google.
What version of Chrome do I have Android?
About this article
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on About Chrome.
- Find your app version in the App version box.
How do I update my Google Chrome?
A update google chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you can't find this button, you are on the latest version.
- Click Relaunch.
Why can't I update my Google Chrome?
Launch the Google Play Store app again and try updating the Chrome app and Android System WebView. It may take a while to launch the Play Store app as we have cleared storage data. If that doesn't work, clear the cache and storage for Google Play services as well.
Why is my Google Chrome so slow?
Chrome, by default, keeps temporary files in its cache for a long, long time. This can cause the browser to take up an excessive amount of space on your hard drive. You can also make the browser slow down a lot. To clear your cache, hit the three-dot menu in the top right corner, select More tools and Clear browsing data.