Drag the layer or layers up or down in the Layers panel to the new position. Choose Layer > Arrange, and then choose Bring to Front, Bring to Front, Send to Back, or Send to Back.
How do you move an image to the front?
open design options
- Select an image.
- Select the Layout Options icon.
- Choose the layout options you want: To place your image in front of the text and set it to stay in a certain place on the page, select In Front of Text (under With Text Wrap), and then select Fix Position on Page.
How do I turn a shape into a path in Photoshop?
Convert a selection to a path
- Make your selection and do one of the following: Click the Create Work Path button at the bottom of the Paths panel to use the current tolerance settings, without opening the Create Work Path dialog box. …
- Enter a Tolerance value or use the default value in the Create Work Path dialog. …
- Click OK.
Why did my layers disappear in Photoshop?
If you can't see it, all you have to do is go to the Window menu. All panels that you currently have on display are marked with a tick. To reveal the Layers Panel, click Layers. And just like that, the Layers Panel will appear, ready for you to use.
How do you move an object to the front in Google Docs?
Sort Image Front/Back To overlay images on drawings, right-click the image you want to send to front or back. Next, hover over the word "Sort" and you'll see options to bring the image to the front or back or however you want to position the image. Click on the option you want.
How do you blend layers in Photoshop?
depth of field fusion
- Copy or place the images you want to combine in the same document. …
- Select the layers you want to blend.
- (Optional) Align the layers. …
- With the layers still selected, choose Edit > Auto Blend Layers.
- Select the auto merge target:
How to turn a shape into a path?
Click the Shape layer in the Layers palette and open the Paths palette. You'll see the path of the shape there - double-click it and give the new path a new name, such as path1, and hit OK. Now delete the original shape layer by clicking on it and hit Delete and only your path will remain.
How to convert a path into a shape?
This method allows us, for example, to "vectorize" a raster image as follows:
- Select some object, for example, with the Polygonal Lasso tool.
- Open the "Paths" dialog.
- Convert selection to path.
- Apply the "Convert to Shape" command (fig. 1).
- In the dialog that opens, choose a fill color and click "OK."
How do you create a pattern in Photoshop?
Define an image as a preset pattern
- Use the Rectangular Marquee Tool on any open image to select an area to use as a pattern. The pen should be set to 0 pixels. Please note that large images can become unwieldy.
- Choose Edit > Define Pattern.
- Enter a name for the pattern in the Pattern Name dialog box. Note:
How do you fill a shape with an image?
You can have an image as a fill for a shape. Just click the shape you want to add a picture to, then under DRAWING TOOLS, on the FORMAT tab, click Shape Styles > Shape Fill > Picture and select the picture you want. Click on the image you want inside the shape.
How do you manipulate shapes in Photoshop?
How to Manipulate Shapes in Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Move: Select the Move tool (press V) to move shapes on your layer.
- Delete – Select a shape and tap Delete to delete it.
- Adjust Anchor Points: Use the Direct Selection tool to manipulate anchor points, direction handles, lines, and curves.